In the eleven years since we founded Alley Interactive, it has grown from a niche technology consultancy into the go-to strategic digital partner and tool creator for some of the largest and most influential media companies, think tanks, foundations, universities, government agencies, and enterprises. Our incredible team has executed complex and high-profile site launches for
2015 was a great year for Alley Interactive. Here’s a look back at some of the milestones we passed in the past 12 months.
- Alley team members: 44. Last year at this time, Alley had 27 people on our team. Today we’re at 44, going on 45 come January 4th!
- Number of states: 15. Alley Interactive is a distributed company. While our headquarters are in NYC, our team members work throughout the country. In 2015 we added our first team members in Idaho, Colorado, North Carolina, and Ohio, bringing our total to 15 states with Alley representation. (On January 4th, we’ll be adding Texas!)
- Number of events sponsored by Alley: 13, including ONA 2015, SRCCON, and WordCamp NYC.
- Number of Redmine tickets filed: 6,871
- Number of Redmine tickets resolved: 5,713
- Number of new Alley babies born throughout the year: 3. Welcome to the Alley family Brady, Ridge, and Eleanor!
Thanks to all of our clients, partners, and team members for making 2015 such a success. We’re looking forward to an exciting and productive 2016.